NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
E Coloura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 10:03:17 EDT
Mary,

YEs I am very familiar with the crap they put into vaccines. I'm also aware
of the incidence in autism. I'm on an autism website. Have you tried the
Gluten Free Casein Free diet? There is a website on the egroups sight.

My son doesn't have autism, but he has an immune disorder and an IGA
deficiency and liver functioning problems. He just turned 15 months. He has
not been vaccinated since he was 9 months old. He is on special formula and
CANNOT eat any foods. I mean nothing! He is a failure to thrive infant as
well and was placed on a feeding tube for a month two of those weeks we
stayed in a Immediate Care unit in a children's hospital.

Many people think it is irresponsible, but those people who say these things
really haven't read up on vaccines.  If they had, then they wouldn't be so
quick to jump. Most just trust what the pharmaceuitical companies will tell
you and the doctor.

I have not read a Shot in the Dark yet, but have friends wh ohave and say it
is wonderful.  Did you catch the September Redbook article on Vaccines?

Okay, enough of all this.

Any questions, just email me.

Thanks,
Elaine