NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bml/lmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 16:45:44 -0700
I have been on this list for quite some time now and have really appreciated
the information shared here.  I know that finding non-dairy resources and
recipes can be very difficult.  Here is a list that shares recipes that
don't use dairy or eggs.  I know you would be welcome if you are interested
in joining.  Once you join, check out the archives.

Interested in healthy, vegan recipes?
Click here:  http://www.egroups.com/group/Christian-Vegan-Cooking