NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
engjrntchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:41:39 -0700
This is the reply I got from White Wave, the company that makes Silk.

My original Question: My daughter is severely allergic to ALL milk
products.  I would like to know specifically about Silk soymilks and the

use of dairy equipment.  Could you please give me some specific
information regarding the safety of Silk for her?

         RE: Silk