NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tanya Bumgardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:36:41 -0500
> I relate all of this to you, just in case it helps you with your
situation.

> My son and I are certainly lucky to be able to find controllable triggers
> for our worst ailments. If it were only so for all who suffer...

Do you happen to have links to web sites with any info supporting the link
between dairy and RA?  My 40 aunt recently was diagnosed with RA so bad she
can't use her hands.  She said she's modifying her diet, but I think she's
just eating "healthy"  which to some people includes lots of dairy.  I'd
like to send her some info.

Thanks,

Tanya