NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:33:10 +0000
Hi
I'm Alan from London UK. Wife and daughter with LI and now running the UK
site for LI and dairy allergies, kept busy finding new products for the
family to eat and reading labels. Tracking down books (I'm a librarian) and
finding more information about LI, allergies, etc.

I saw that someone was prescibed Lariam for malaria, don't worry about the
lactose the drug itself has it's own set of problems especially
psychological so be careful and speak to your doctor about this drug before
you take it.
Alan

      UK's only site for the Lactose Intolerant try....
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/gfm11/index.htm