NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:01:00 -0700
I finally found some graham crackers that my daughter can eat.  They are
Dare Cinnamon Grahams.  They are round crackers and pretty crispy.  She
seems to really like them and hasn't reacted to anything.  The problem
with most is they have either dairy and/or corn.  They do have caramel
coloring that I have not called to verify the source.  They are also
manufactured on equipment with nut prodcuts.  If ound them at Trader
Joe's.

Kathy P.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]