C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 13:25:59 -0700
At 12:37 PM 5/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
>hi,
>
>When is the ability's expo in Anaheim? If it's not the weekend of our family
>day at the ranch, I'd love to go and see what there is.  Where is it and what
>time on Sunday?

You can more info at  http://www.abilitiesexpo.com/

Anaheim
Convention Center Anaheim, California
May 14 - 16, 1999
May 14 12 - 7:00 p.m.
May 15 10 - 5:00 p.m.
May 16 11 - 5:00 p.m.

Do you live in Southern Calif?  I don't see many Californians on this list,
and most topics seems to be more gear towards the parents.  Is there a list
for young adults who are cripple?  (I'm not disable, I'm ABLE :)

Toobs
<=-=;)*
 oooO
  (   )  I wash them, do you?