C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:46:08 -0500
Trisha, this was cute enough to forward to some OTs!!! I'm so glad to hear
about some of the good things going on Bobby's new grandbaby and Lizzy's new
"trick".  I can tell you as an OT working with families that the best part
is watching even the little steps the children do.  I have one dad who's
short term goal is to get his son to play with playdoh.

Beth, the OT  (message #2 today)