C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:01:44 -0500
well, i'll address two with one. thanks to trisha for the links. hopefully i
can formulate some questions to eliminate physiatrist that are into spinal
cord injury, stroke victim, etc. and narrow it down to one who might have a
clue as to cp and aging. if any of you have specific questions that you
would ask, send them to me directly mailto:[log in to unmask] we will not bore the
whole group and you can save your valuable postings and not get over the
limit.

now something was mentioned about General Lee not being a good tacticion.
Stonewall was a better tacticition. in Lees defense, you must realize that
the south (through Jefferson Davis) made the mistake of taking the position
of only defending against invasion for the first couple of years. at bull
run they would not cross the virginia border in pursuit of the fleeing
yanks. now had they attacked accross at that time the only thing that would
have stopped them would have been the border of canada. the north finally
develope some real leaders only about 3 years into the war. it was
southerner who filled west point up to the war. the south fought for 4 years
having only 10% of the nations resources. if there was anything they could
do it was fight.