C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester M Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:06:43 -0500
Their not that bad.  It helps me to walk and eliminates pain in my foot
and ankle.  I even were a Total Contact Boot to bed.  The TCB holds my
foot at a right angle and stops night spasms and pain so I can sleep
better.  So, AFO's are not really that bad in my opinion.  It's just
getting it on that is a problem.  But I just put it into the shoe/sneaker
first and then put everything on together.  What do the rest of you do, or
what do the parents of kids do to get the AFO on?

Chester Worwa