C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 01:53:02 +0000
                  Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]> wrote

> Trisha,
>
>         Maybe I should post this to Deri, but I just got off
> the phone to some people at Wright State University in Dayton,
> OH. We are doing a collaborative study using the C-Palsy
> archives. Before he left, Jasper had sent me archives from the
> beginning of this list through August, '96. We are trying to
> access the archives from this date to the present. Any
> suggestions>
>
> Bobby

Bobby,

I've replied to you privately with a bit more detail, plus copies
of Jasper's replies when I asked him about the missing archives
before we took over.

Briefly it looks like the "official" archives for the period Sep
96 to Nov 98 no longer exist and there is no copies of them.

If anyone on this list have kept copies of the list for this
period I'd be happy to hear from them.

--
Deri James