C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:21:38 -0500
My regrets for the delayed posting.  Am retreating from time on line and
email reading/writing.  Internet addiction withdrawal.

Anyone with questions, please ask them of ADAPT.  I have no role with them,
nor want one, my advocacy to any extent remains ad hoc.  ADAPT's email
address:

Website:        <http://www.adapt.org/>

The rest is up to you.

ISM