C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:28:10 -0400
Anee, I'm no PT, but most of the spastic CPers on the list have commented
that they are getting more spastic as they age, with concurrent pain.
You're just a young pup, though, so maybe you need to consult with a PT or
OT about looking at how you do large-muscle tasks.