C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:29:40 EDT
Hi-

In responce to comments made on short responces...I think we all do it from
time to time especialy as subjects come to the end of there existance on the
list and new ones come forth.  I also think that alot of peoplle--my self
included (i can get about 200 on my bizzyest days and if I get behind I can
easily end up with 500)--get alot of e-mail and have difficulty typing and so
tend to condence and through out details, especialy if a thed is two or three
days old and we don;t need to keep repeating facts that have been stated 10
times before the messege we are posting if we are posting a reply to the same
thred...this makes it vary difficult for people to jump in a thred if it
started and they missed the original messege.

I do understand and think that Bob makes a very good point.  I have been
trying to put the coppy of the messege I am replying to in the end of the
e-mail. There are those times that I do get lost especillay when I am having
to cetch up on pediatric issues and I missed the first messege but it all
works out in the end.  Ever since the point about minding subjects I have
been trying to do so but that still dosen't cut down on all the confusion.
But  I do just fine most of the time.

Anyway I have gone on for long enough and mom is waiting to check her e-mail
so till my next messeg...have a good night/day.

Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html

In a message dated 10/27/1999 8:20:46 PM Central Daylight Time,