C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:43:23 EDT
Bobby-

At least you could get into most places, and you could navagate the sidewalks
alright.  Santa Fe is as bad as Germany (we were stationed there 3 years)
IMHO.  In Santa Fe, the side walks are so narrow that you get a crick in your
neck from trying to read the signs that are too small and too high. While
Amarillo might not equle Dallas or McKinney it cirteny is better than Santa
Fe.  Now I don't know about public transit because my dad drove us everywere,
but as far as plain old building access is concerned Amarillo has done a fine
job.  Santa fe on the other hand has not.

Anee

In a message dated 6/25/99 2:29:07 PM Central Daylight Time,