C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:11:30 -0500
Kyle,

        I can't say I am sorry I went off on the b***ch. She had no right
to say what she did to Toobs, let alone the other. There are people like
that in the world. I kid around alot and I use "sick" humor, but I would
never use the crip
word in that context. (I can't believe I am so righteously indignant!)

        Any way, on another note, a friend up in you neck of the
woods(Wright State) and I are searching for a list of lists for PWD's other
than those on the St. Johns listserv. Does anyone out there know of any
others.

Bobby