C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:51:29 -0400
Hi,

        Here I am again  - The Sharing Bunny!!

Bob,Of A CP Experience - answered a post sent to him via me and he included
me in his reply - I thought I would pass on the important parts!! I would
also like say - Bob is scheduled for some surgery next week and I hope you
will keep him in your thoughts and I will forward any e-mail to him.

            Blessed Be - Trisha

Question!
 >> Someone recommended a procedure called a percutaneous release.
 >> I was wondering if you or Dr. Cohen had heard of this before.

Bob's Answer!