C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 11:40:24 -0500
Trish,

        Been there, done that and have all the bills to prove it! No,
really, both my kids were adopted even though I rarely think of that, now.
My son will
be married June 5 in Raleigh, NC.. It's costing Joyce and I a bundle to fly
all the kids in and paying the rehearsal dinner, the groomen's rooms, etc.
I am my son's best man and another groomsmen is my daughter-in-law -to-be's
brother who is autistic. It's going to be a very diverse wedding party!! I
love it, since David, my son is a "straight arrow" and does not like
deviance of any kind. This tells me there is a God and he/she has one hell
of sense of humor!!!

Bobby