C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:14:13 -0500
Kyle,

        I guess I am glad that I am not the "outdoors" type. About four
years ago my son and some of my brothers-in laws four wheeled into the high
country in
Colorado and the altitude got me. That is the cheapest way to get "stoned"
I know! I was so dizzy ande wobbly and we had to cross the ppiece of water
on stapping stones. My son was behind me saying, "Dad, if you fall, I'll
die of embarassment. So much for family support!

        Anyway, if I were the active type, like you, I would be in a real mess.
Be careful because for whatever its faults, this ol' body is the only one
we have.

Bobby