AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 16:10:02 -0600
 Subject: GRAND OPENING of AllBlackBooks.com-the Amazon for the
          Black Community

Greetings DeepKnowledge Community,

We told you it was coming, now its here.  We are pleased to announce the
GRAND OPENING of DeepKnowledge.com's sister web site http://AllBlackBooks.com.

In order to reach greater numbers of our people with "the
knowledge" we determined early on that we would have to attract many
millions of brothers and sisters that have not been exposed to the works of
scholar warriors Like Dr. John Henrik Clarke (MAA KHERW), Dr. Marimba Ani,
Dr. Asa Hilliard and Dr. Charshee McIntyre (MAA KHERW).

To that end, we have created a much more expansive site (over 8,000 titles
and growing monthly) covering all genres of black books including science
fiction, mysteries, children's books, and romance novels.

We will continue to operate both DeepKnowlege.com and AllBlackBooks.com as
sister sites so you may use whichever you prefer.  DeepKnowledge will
continue to focus on our rich history, culture and sprituality, while
AllBlackBooks will cover the entire spectrum of our works.  Please note
that all DeepKnowledge titles are available on AllBlackBooks.  You can play
a HUGE role in our success by continuing to help us spread the word about
AllBlackBooks.com and DeepKnowledge.com.  Please tell your friends and
family about the grand opening of http://AllBlackBooks.com.

The site features a host of new features that you can put to good use. We
are particularly excited about our "Email a Friend" feature found on the
detail page of every book.  It enables you to automatically generate an
email to a friend.  The email contains information of the your chosen book
and a link back to the detail page on the site.  It's a great way to
share tell others about a good book.

Lastly, as we continue to innovate and improve upon our e-commerce sites,
please don't hesitate to let us now how we are doing.  Your feedback is
crucial to our success.  You may send your comments to

In unity,

Bro. Calvin Moree, Jr.
Founder, DeepKnowledge.com and AllBlackBooks.com

AllBlackBooks.com:

Promoting Empowerment and Self Determination of Black America through
E-Commerce and Virtual Community.

P.S.  The new site also has a great affiliate program that enables us to
partner with web site owners to sell books on their site.  If you or others
you know are interested in becoming an affiliate, check out the affiliates
section of the site as well as join our affiliates mailing list by sending a
blank email to [log in to unmask]