C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BrightIs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:11:40 -0400
You know it is amazing how society thinks.  We are supposed to be the
advanced member of the animal chain.  If I was an animal of a different type
I would not have made it passed birth.  My mother had to receive some sort
of shot to keep from miscarrying me, then at three I almost died again.  I
was a very tiny, skinny kid with severe eye problems.
I still have severe problems today, I am only 33 years old almost blind and
I am suffering from bursitis, arthritis, tendendinitis in both wrists, and a
syndrome called sjogrins(sp).  My future looks tough because I look forward
to sometime in the future of going completely blind.  Should I decided to
end it all now because I will probably not see my only daughter in a wedding
gown?  Or maybe I should kill me and my two sons with disabilities because
they will not be functional in society as we think?  When we legalize
abortion and suicide we are giving the OK to kill anyone we feel is not
acceptable.  Didn't someone in the recent pass by the name of Aldoph Hitler
do the same thing?
This has just been my personal opinion which I know is not the same as
others.
Deborah mom of 4