Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 06:04:35 -0500
Re:  NeanderTwin/Kendra,
I also have been experimenting with raw meat.  Does anyone feed their
children raw meat?  My son loves pemmican but I wonder at what age he may be
allowed to partake in raw meat?  I am still wary about eating raw meat, but
I have such a taste for it.

There is no age at which a child cannot eat raw meat.  My friend Judy has
given her kids raw lamb, venison, etc. since they were very young.  They
love it:   Good quality raw meat, in the context of a healthful diet of all
nourishing, "real" foods, as much as they liked to eat.  Her boys are very
healthy....I say, follow your taste...
raw meat is delightful!

Rachel