CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Celiac/Coeliac Wheat/Gluten-Free Children List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Wendy Butzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:58:28 EDT

2nd Annual International Walk for Celiac Disease

To Benefit the University of Maryland’s Center for Celiac Research

Sponsored by R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids- a nonprofit support group for
families of Celiac children)

Sunday, May 18, 2003

Spring Lake, New Jersey

Recent research has concluded that Celiac Disease strikes 1 in

133 individuals in the United States. Join thousands of people across the
country and abroad as we walk to support the research, new developments, and
the future goals of the Center for Celiac Research.

Every step counts! Walk as you wish up to 5 miles along the beautiful Spring
Lake Boardwalk enjoying views of the beach and ocean while sharing in the
company of many people with this lifelong disease.

$10.00 Adults $6.00 Children under 18

Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. (North Pavilion)

Walk begins at 10:30

Gluten Free Refreshments and prizes following the Walk!!!

For more info see celiacwalk.org. Further info may be on the listserv as it
becomes available. Or call (908) 221-0372 for more information.

* General celiac discussions should be sent to CeliacMAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU *