C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 07:21:56 -0400
From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I know it's early in the morning for this, but do y'all remember that
Lincoln Town Car commercial (yeah, I know I'm showing my age here) where a
diamond cutter works on a stone in the backseat of a Lincoln while it's
headed down a Boston cobblestone street?  Anyway, this conversation reminded
me of the Saturday Night Live parody of the same commercial:   This rabbi is
performing a brist while the Lincoln is flying through the streets of San
Francisco. I think they were headed toward the pier as the Lincoln went
airborne through every intersection...just like the cop shows.  I still get
a chuckle out of that!

Whew!............Nurse!....Where's my medication?!!!.....