From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:38:26 -0400

Dear Listmembers,

The question I asked was this:  Does a person w/celiac disease have to
worry about gluten in sunscreen or health & beauty aids if they don't
have DH?  My 10 year old son has no real reaction to gluten (though he
does have CD and is on a gluten free diet - was very anemic at time of
dx.).

any problem with DH.  There was one person who suggested not taking any
chances and avoiding anything containing gluten.  It seems to be just up
to the individual whether or not you want to take the chance.  I'll ask
the doctor next week when we go, and if I find out anything new, I'll
post it.

Thanks to all who responded!

Mary - Wisconsin