From:
Adam Sills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:44:07 -0400

I wanted to respond briefly to the annato question.  While it may, in its
natural form, pose no threat as far as gluten is concerned, I have yet to
find a commerical product, cheese in particular, that does not produce some
reaction.  In fact, I was mystified for some time as to why certain cheese
products were causing a problem, until the listserv identified annato as a
potential problem.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I also have a potentially quick question.  I understand that Indian food on
the whole tends to be gf, and I have had some success with Indian cuisine.
However, I am wondering if there is anything in Indian cooking that I might
need to look out for.  Thanks.

Adam