From:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:28:02 -0700

About a year and a half ago, when my first Celiac symptoms began, my skin
started getting worse, as well (i.e. pimples of a new a different variety and
quantity.)  This has continued through my struggle to be GF and I am wondering
if it is possibly related to a vitamin/mineral deficiency.  I began this week
taking various supplements (calcium, grape seed extract, a mineral mixture),
but am wondering if anyone else has had this problem, which is mostly a vanity
issue rather than an illness one.  But since I never had a problem before with
bad skin, I figure my body is still trying to tell me something and I'd better
pay attention.  If you have had this trouble, has anything helped nutrition
wise?  Any specific remedies you found effective?  (Obviously I know about
washing my face and getting enough sleep!)

Thanks,

-Christie in Chandler, AZ