From:
James Doubravsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:38:13 -0600

Hi everybody,
    My question regarding Arthro-7 did not generate enough responses to make
any conclusion on this subject, and what responses that I did receive were less
than definite. I normally do not like this sort of summery, however it was this
or nothing, so I opted for this.

   I was very glad to see your post. The same med was recommended to me by
a friend. She said that her husband, who had VERY bad arthritis had tried it
and thought it was a miracle drug. With in 2 weeks he was pain free. This is
not a GF recommendation. My friends are not celiacs, so I don't know the GF
statis of the drug. I was a little leary of a mail order medication, so I'll
be anxious to see your summary.

Hi. I bit, and tried it, but started having an allergic reaction to chicken
about that time, so had to quit using it. I don't think I have the chicken
allergy again, but all my joint pain disappeared by taking MSM, continuing
going without all grains, and time. I read that a vitamin C deficiency
causing bleeding into joints can cause pain, too, as well as bleeding
because of having celiac disease (vitamin K deficiency)

Jim, I would highly recommend MSM sulfur for arthritis.

    Jim, if you have problems with arthritis, why not take these two
supplements: Cosamin DS (which is the only reliable brand of
glucosamine/chondroitin) and SAM-e. SAM-e is the new supplement that is so
good for depression, osteoarthritis, and the liver. Been in the news
several times recently -- featured in articles in Newsweek twice lately.
Many think it's going to be one of the major discoveries of this era.

Jim D.  CO.  USA