From:
Jerry McLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:19:09 EDT

I know that all questions are asked with great need and desire to improve on
the eating habits and stay GF!

But I must point out that on almost all packaged products there is either a
Address or a Phone number to call for info on GF,Lactose, Dairy free and etc.
Why not use the provided info by the Company's and speak directly to them?
Most all will explain if cross-contamiation is possible, and any other
possiblities that my be harmful.

In my case, I must stay absolutely GF, plus NO Tomato's of any kind, or in
any product!,  Any and ALL Vinegars are totally out! and I must stay Lactose
free!

Use the Phone numbers and/or address's provided by these Company's!   "If in
doubt, Don't use the product!"

I know this note will draw some flack, but I'm used to that!   I make use of
ALL/ANY info available from the Mfr's.  (Sometimes I even get FREE Coupons
from them!)

Good Luck and GF!
jerry