From:
Kathy Velasquez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:59:17 -0400

Hello everybody.  Just returned from vacation in California.  Wanted to
thank everyone for all the many recipes i received regarding the
flourless cake recipe i needed for my son's birthday.  I needed
flourless, because i have been having problems with rice and rice
products.  i received many many responses --thanks to all. the recipe i
chose is at http://food.epicurious.com:80/run/recipe/view?idX72  .  The
hotel chef made us this cake, i informed him of my problem with gluten
and he made us the best cake ever.  i am a chocoholic, and this cake was
very very choclatey.  So full of choclate, that i was only able to eat a
little at a time (otherwise i would normally inhale the whole thing!!!)
It had more of a brownie like texture but yummmmy!!  Thanks to all and
enjoy!  God Bless   Kathy V