From:
rice cakes etc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:35:08 -0400

Margaret,

That was a pretty mean and thoughtless comment you posted. Where do you get
the idea that we're "bragging"; maybe we're trying to encourage others to
know that despite some mean spirited people we all run into, some gems are
also out there.

And why would you conclude that we're all "good cooks" or have
"large-enough incomes to buy expensive kitchen gadgets, mail order products
& of course, a computer".

Computers can be accessed at most libraries these days, a pot doesn't cost
much - especially at a thrift store, and cooking doesn't necessarily have
to be good, just nourishing.

Helen