From:
Nikki Vane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:34:56 +0000

Hi, I am a recently diagnosed UK celiac, hunting daily for new GF
goodies.

Have come across a (new) kind of GF/wheat free organic pasta made from
maize, produced by an Australian company called Orgran. To my knowledge
this is available in UK in Tesco and Sainsburys supermarkets on their
organic stands. Quite tasty if not overcooked, so far have found shell
shapes (corn and vegetable) and little twists (corn only) - looks like
"real" pasta too!

Here are useful addresses for Orgran:

Orgran UK, Micross, Brent Terrace, London NW2 1LT

Orgran Natural Foods, Division of Roma Food Products, 47-51 Aster Ave,
Carrum Downs, Vic 3201, Australia

Imported and distributed into Northern America by Cemac Foods Corp,
Philadelphia PA, 19124

Happy eating!

Nikki, London UK