From:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:37:11 -0400

This is a reminder that there is a mailing list for leaders of Celiac
Support Groups. Group leaders can find instructions for joining this list
at: http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/#cel-gps The list is run by the same
fine people who run this list.

The reason for this post is that the Group Leaders List has had very little
activity recently and I believe that by sharing infromation and ideas we can
help each-other help our support groups do a better job of helping our
members.

I have two particular areas of interest for starters that I'd like to
stimulate discussion about on the Group Leaders List:

1) Use of the internet by support groups.
2) Ideas for relevant and interesting meeting topics.

I encourage other group leaders to join the leaders list and to post their
questions and ideas there.

Joel Elias, Treasurer and "Webmaster"
Rochester Celiac Support Group
mailto:[log in to unmask]