Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:03:39 EST
From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I thought I would summarize my findings on MVP and Celiac's.  So far I have
recieved 35 responses that said they had both.  About three of them said that
the MVP went away after going GF.  Since this list has over 300 subsribers,
this is about 10% of the list.  Considering that some may not know they have
MVP and many people don't respond from the list, I would say 10% is worth
looking into.  This would be an intersting study for a doctor to do.  If more
people respond (who haven't yet), I will do a recount and send it to the list.

Since the diagnostic tool for MVP Syndrome (not just MVP) is the tilt table
test (strap to a table that stands for a long period of time -- if you pass
out, you've got), it would be interesting to see if after being diagnosed
with the syndrome, then going GF, if one still gets a positive on this test.

lance