Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:36:18 EST
From:
Jerry McLeod <[log in to unmask]>

You may object to the CSA group and their info, but I can tell you from my
own experiance, that any vinegar gives me a reaction, as well as all you
listed except the Guar gum.  We all have different reactions and varying
stages of reactions.

I must say that I do not trust any info given by any group for that reason.
I only know what effects me.  I read all the materials, and ask my Gastro
what he thinks, then I make up my own mind!   Sometimes, I try somethings and
no problems,  other times, BIG reaction.

We all must use our own judgement, as to what is OK for ourselves!

YES!  I do agree, these seperate groups and organizations need to get
together as a single voice for us all.  I recall an old saying, "Together we
stand, divided we fall!"

Lets quit the bickering and get together!  Thank you..
jerry