Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:22:54 -0500
From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>

I am happy to post a reminder that the reference is now available and updated.

 --
Michael Jones  [log in to unmask]  Orlando, FL USA

Tri-County Celiac Sprue Support Group (TCCSSG), a chapter of CSA/USA
serving SE MI, has its updated shopping guide available now.  We update
this shopping guide yearly and covers a wide range of products, available
in the USA. Every item in the shopping guide has a date that the
respective manufacturers said the products were gf, and no information is
older than 18 months.  It also contains a list of brands that are not gf
and ingredient information.  This year we have also included a list of gf
companies and their addresses and phone nos.

To order the shopping guide, send $10 (US), payable to TCCSSG, to:
   TCCSSG Shopping Guide
   34638 Beechwood
   Farmington Hills, MI 48335

We have a great deal of confidence in this shopping guide. We do state
that ingredients can change at any time.  At one time, we had Pringles in
the guide, and after, the ingredients were changed and wheat starch was
added.  We always stress that even with the shopping guide, you must
always be responsible for reading labels.