Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:11:14 -0700
From:

Hi Listmates,
 I have been given a great bread recipe for bread machines. I have an
older type of machine where I am not able to program it to only rise
once. I find it rises beautifully the first time and then only 1/2 as
much in the second rising. I have been out there looking for a machine
that is programmable. I read where the Welbuilt 1500 is a good
one.......but I can't find it in Canada......well in Kelowna, B.C.
anyway. Any thoughts on this or ideas of where to get one in western
Canada would be helpful. Thanks for the help now and in the past. I
really appreciate this list and all the wonderful people on it.

 Dianne in B.C.