From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:05:11 +0200
I read a little mail on this list about aspartame.  I am also a member
of another list that is for people with Reiters disease, a form of
arthrits.  All the time there articles and newsclippings are shown there
about the dangers of  aspartame and nutrasweet.
The are indeed resulting in woodalcohol amongst other things.
It can cause arthritis, allergies, heartproblems, bloodpressure
fluctuations and a whole lot more nasty things.
I could go into the archives of this arthritis list and find what they
have about it there.

Christy