Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:30:45 -0500
Now that's what I call great genetics!  Mine lived into their nineties
and also farmed.  They were paleo-type people and definitely lowcarb.
Baked apples was a Sunday dessert at their house.  Not the traditional
apple pie.  Cookies were seldom.  Don't know how we got away from that
WOE.    And...... We want to get it right because no one wants to be
wrong. There are right and wrong ways in some things and not the shades
of gray from the 60's.  Simple reason.  Nothing complex.
Oliva