From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:06:54 +0200
>> >recall seeing a documentary about some African HG's
>> >who literally ran everywhere they went.

>On the contrary, the host said that these people often
>ran all day long,

Easy jogging is the normal transportation mode for male h/g's.
I think that is not to compare with high speed running. And
they don't do it all the time, they do rest a lot.
I recently read a book about filming among !Kung: After a week
of filming hunting and other usual events the !Kung said
the appreciated the film team leaving, not because the did not
like the team, rather the contrary, but they were exhausted as
they had been asked to hunt every day - they never did otherwise.

- Hans