C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 06:57:27 -0400
Bob,

      Its refreshing to see someone who can join a list and instantly know
how to do it better than the existing list members - I think we all need to
listen Bob and make sure the subject is always correct - cut out the banter
that's makes this list family and only discuss serious  stuff and make sure
Bob has lots of problems to solve. I have to admit Bob I never have the
balls to join something than take everyone down a peg! Gosh - I just lurk
until I get a feel for what's going on and make private posts. Geez - -I am
dumb or what!! Emily Post or sarcasm Rule!!

                            Trisha- who wrote a nicer reply  last night but
it got lost!!

>     It is very confusing when you read, (cool, nice gong, way to go!).
People