C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:23:55 -0700
Hey Mag and Kitties :)

  Don't think it's the toothpaste so much, Mag. Seems when I try to brush the
inside of the back teeth, the gag-choke kicks in. Up until a few months ago,
I've never had a prob at all brushing teeth on any quadrant, inside or out. I'm
wondering if it's an age-related cp thing - possibly a regression of some sort.
Otherwise, re: ambulation, etc., I'm still high-functioning. Perhaps a shot of
Scotch wouldn't be a bad idea before brushing teeth.

Cheers!

Carla