C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:40:27 -0500
Kyle,

        Speaking of Denise Goodman, I tried to e-mail her @ her old e-mail
address and did not receive a reply. I need to talk with her re: the
article I am writing. If anyone knows her where abouts, let me know.

        Saltines and Moutain Dew are good first aid for what ails you. There
is nothing worse than Montezuma's revenge!!

Bobby

Yeah, it's amazing how those gimpy ol' feet get to flying when you break out