C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Mauro - PeopleNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 07:42:35 -0400
CAN ANY OF YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP THIS WOMAN!  Those of us on
vents need to be aware of things like this!  I am on a vent 24-hours a
day.  This is one of my fears too.  I will now forward this to everyone i
can in Congress.  U should too.  Please fwd to everyone u know of in power
to help.

                    Bob Mauro [log in to unmask]
            Read My Books On Sex, Love & DisAbility
          Find Them At: http://idt.net/~mauro/books.html