VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 09:44:08 -0700
Martin,
You don't need to go to law school to understand.. Some agencies/entiies
would rather not have to accommodate and are perfectly willing to spend
massive amounts of money to do so (they are still afraid of us and what we
represent). You are right though. It would be decisively less expensive to
accommodate the individual instead of defending a position that violates
the tenants of the A.D.A.. Unfortunately, when god was passing out
common sense, a lot of these people in charge were elsewhere at the time.

Hawke

--
Visit my web page (now located at http://www.users.uswest.net/~proudhawk )