Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 01:02:40 -0500
Mine is rather similar, the biggest difference being that I not only
do not avoid salt, but actually add some extra (pure sea salt, no
additives). I add salt for two reasons - first, being on a low carb
version of paleo I believe I need a little more of it. If I don't get
enough I get tired really easily. Secondly, I believe myself to be
a little hypoadrenal, thus take extra salt and various adrenal supplements.
(This is NOT an advice for anyone to increase their salt intake, btw).

Also, while I try to limit 'acceptable' (those that are questionably
paleo and low carb) nightshades I will eat them from time to time.

Ilya