Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:39:13 -0600
Susan,

thanks for your input, I found it to be very helpful.

Since I posted this message I started to take the Betaine  (digestive aid)
vitamin and I must  say, even if not enough time has passed by since I
started taking them.  I can say that I am feeling much better after meals.
I no longer feel bloated or stuffed, I can finally enjoy a meal.  Before,
every time I would take a sip of water my GI would swell up and I would have
to change my close to 1 or 2 sizes bigger.

>Susan asked:  If you tell me what you eat, maybe I can find some gluten in
your diet?<

Susan, here is a list of my daily meals.

Breakfast:

1 cup of billberry tea
a large salad with extra virgin olive oil
1 hard boil egg (2 X a week)
1 apple

snack
1 cup herbal tea either burdock or licorice

Lunch
1 cup herbal tea
a large salad with olive oil
fish (baked or broiled)
vegetables
1 apple

Snack
1 cup herbal tea

Supper
1 cup herbal tea
alternate between NZ lamb or fish or chicken or rabbit
vegetables
a large salad
1 apple

Snack
1 cup of herbal tea

You are probably wondering why I don't eat any nuts with my snacks, the
answer is that I don't digest them properly.  I also limit my food intake
because I was putting on a lot of weight do to my thyroids.  I would like to
loose a little bit more weight but I am having a hard time.  I am happy to
say that I am not putting any more weight on but I am not loosing either.
At the moment, my weight is 126 pounds and I would like to be at least 120
if at all possible; will keep working at it, with any luck I will get there.

Any input regarding my diet is appreciated.

Clelia