From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 12:41:47 -0800
I don't get from your post that you are really interested in getting answers
to your questions.
You come accross to me as sarcastic and judgemental., not very curious.
Is my message so toxic that it trigger you you to get in touch with your
anger?
is it that you want your daily fix of sarcasm?
Why do you need me to bring at the surface this anger , can't you do that
with your own rage stored in you?
I will respond seriously later on ( presuming you are curious) after i
enjoyed this sunny day , fishing shrimps and crabs, and harvesting apples
 despite my unhealthy back that have hard time to support me , hope the
wasps don;t  take advantage and get me )
have a good day.
jean-claude

-----