From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:06:43 -0700
Hi Christy,

  Now for some reason it is just too
>hard at times to eat the 'right'  stuff

Junk food so prevalent in our society and it is addictive...

>but I have a yearning for bread and cookies.  On a few occasions I just
>took some even.

In the www.paleofood.com there are a lot of recipes for bread and cookies
using nut flour.
The results are very good!

Nut Flour Muffins:

1 1/4 cups of nut flour: walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.
2 eggs
1 banana
1/8 cup of coconut oil
handful of berries or fruit: blueberries, apple grated, peach...

put everything except fruit in a food processor and add fruit before
pouring into greased muffin tins. Bake @ 350 about 12-15 min.

Most SAD recipes can easily be converted to paleo by using coconut oil,
nutflour, and stevia for the sugar. They taste better too because white
flour has no taste!

All the best,
Susan