From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:00:29 -0500
> >Iceberg salad is astonishingly high in vitamin A.
>
> OKAY, ONCE AND FOR ALL!  Let's clear up the *Carotene and Vitamin A
> Confusion*

Good points. I also want to submit that anyone who spends a lot of time
staring at computer screens and/or working under flourescent lighting needs
extra Vitamin A (depending on the amount of time one spends in these
conditions). In both cases, you are using night vision, which is made
possible, in part, by sufficient stores of Vitamin A.

>They have also been led to believe that sunlight can provide all the
>necessary vitamin D.

Are you suggesting that this a myth or only partially true?

Troy Gilchrist